Biggest Post EVER!

Comments

• PippiPippi Alcoa, TNPosts: 7,210Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no.  Not more snow.  Sheesh.  Your stores won't have any milk and bread.  BOL!  Hope it was warm enough today to melt some more.  Hope tomorrow will be too, so you will be in better shape before the next round.  

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 197,482Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had light snow and could rain or snow more. Temps in the 30's. 
    Lets have 
    and  
    Have a wonderful day  B)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,902Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning all Oh I'll take a strawberry milk and a sandwich.    looks like anywhere between 8 and 14 inches of snow over the next 2 days.   It's supposed to be light fluffy stuff so at least it will be easy cleanup LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

We had some great big fluffy snowflakes today.  It was switching between rain and snow and a mix.  It sure was pretty, but that's partly because it wasn't accumulating.  Then again, mom says once she got home we could have had a foot of it so she could have a break for a few days.  BOL

Pippi (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 23, 2007 - Gotcha Day - November 10, 2007

Cheeky (Chihuahua) - Birthday - October 25, 2007 - Gotcha Day - February 29, 2008

Dutchess (Miniature Pinscher) - Birthday - July 31, 2003 - Gotcha Day - January 28, 2012

(angel) Pixie (Chihuahua) - Birthday - (guestimate) January 1, 2007 - Gotcha Day - June 7, 2011 - Rainbow Bridge - June 2, 2017

WOOF! @Sandy_Kramer_etc and @Pippi how about a big 
    Yummy! Hope the snow doesn't get like thge last 2 Northeaster's!!  Stay safe  <3

Author Unknown

Good afternoon.   Look at all that food.   OMD mom watched the news at noon and now they are saying it could be 2 feet of snow.    Not sure where we are gonna put it all especially when we have one freaking neighbor that seems to think our front yard is where they are supposed to put their snow. (*sigh*).   Mom says she probably would not care so much but they put it right where the oil man has to walk to get to our oil tank and the house on the other side of us.  Mom is thinking they may have to talk to the city to see what can be done.   .. Anyway, hope you are all having a good day. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Sandy_Kramer_etc tell your parents to be careful  :) Mommy as a brother that lives in Boston and she told him to stay safe  <3 
    Hers some 
    varieties and  and more 
    egg sammies. Have a yummy evening all  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning all.
    Oh Egg sandwiches... Mom loves those.   Dad not so much, he likes his eggs fried LOL.
    We have 18 inches of snow and it is still falling. Mom says it is so pretty, but enough already.   They are saying we could get another 4 to 8 inches.   if we get 8 it will break a record.  Guess we will see.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

OMD!! @Sandy_Kramer_etc that is a lot of SNOW!! Tell your Pawents to be careful and do nut overdo  <3 We woke up to snow but its gone and the beautiful sun is shinning!! Shortly before midnight we heard sirens all over our end of the street. Someone was out setting 3 different fires all very close . 2 were abandoned houses and one fire was set in a boat close to a house. The guy has been caught. He tried to barricade his self in a house but the Police got him!!
    Lets have some comfort food 
    Chili and Corn Bread. What a loud night . Mommy didn't get much sleep because she was watching the one fire and then saw a Fire Truck going up another street to one of the other fires. The guy who set the fires was homeless according to a news report. Have a great day all  :)  

Author Unknown

OMD - to both of you.  
    . . . 
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc that's a lot of snow!  And that really stinks about the neighbor.  Do you think they are aware of the problem they are causing?  My old neighbor would have done something like that on purpose.  The new ones are as nice as they can be.  
    . . . 
    @Walker_Alexandria that is scary about the fires.  I'm so glad they caught the person.  I hope no one was hurt.  I've seen a fire truck on my street twice.  Once they showed up at the house across the street because they were closer than paramedics.  The other time was to some see about getting one of our kitties out of our trees.  They kept telling mom the cat would come down.  Mom kept telling them the cat was 60 feet up, had been chased up by a large dog, and was 20 years old and had arthritis and mom didn't think she could get down.  They finally said they would come look because if they didn't get the cat they would probably be called out when mom fell out of the tree while trying to get the cat.  hehe.  So one neighbor and mom are out there with a blanket ready to catch the cat if she fell.  And wouldn't you know it, just as the fire truck pulls up the cat came down on her own.  BOL!  Mom apologized for getting them out there and thanked then very much for showing up. Mom really didn't think the cat could get down.  They wanted to meet the cat and look at the situation.  They couldn't have been nicer.  

OMD! @Pippi poor sweet cat  <3 I am glad she was alright!! No one was hurt around here. It was like we were surrounded because we are on a corner and the Firetruck's and Ambulance kept going by in all directions. The guy has a lot of problems. I hope he gets the help he needs.
    Fireman can be very helpful. Years and years ago there was a cat way up a tree not out cat. A neighbor was fretting over it and called the Fire Department. They said it would come down and it did later in the day and was fine. Back then there were lots of cats and dogs running the neighborhood. Not any more. Most of the time cats will be ok but old ones do deserve help. 
    Time for 
    Have a super day all  B)

Author Unknown

OMD Walker that must have been scary.   Mom says that could have been really bad if the fires had spread to other homes.    

We got 20 inches of snow total.   Didn't have to worry about the neighbors putting snow in the yard because the town had too BOL
    Today mom is working on getting retirement issues fixed... so much fun.

Hope you all have a wonderful day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Yes it could have been worst @Sandy_Kramer_etc . We have a Fire Hydrant right across the street from us. But the house right behind us has been empty for around 4 - 5 years I think. The man that owns it is a Slum Lord in our county and surrounding areas. He has never been nice. He has several abandoned homes and once in a while has a fire. Of course many have suspicions about them.
    I had posted in a few [places last evening - longtime Dogster pal of many Bonzer went to Rainbow Bridge Wednesday. His mom posted that his dad accidentally backed into him in the driveway :( He was a fun dog on the old Dogster. Its kinda a sad day. All his pictures he looked so happy.

Author Unknown

Morning all
    We heard about Bonzer last night.   His Dad must feel so devastated.  Mom posted on his mom's FB page, but no words will really help.   (*sigh*).  At least he lived a long full life.

Mom got some of the retirement issues sorted out. She says being retired seem to be almost as stressful as not being retired LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Thats good to hear @Sandy_Kramer_etc !
    Lets have some 
    and

Have a restful and very happy evening all  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning all

Oh pizzas and snacks.  Dad favorite meals LOL, well that and sketti which mom is cooking today.

Not much going on here today.  To freaking cold for mom to be out, though DAD is getting the vehicle looked at because he heard as rattle underneath.

Guess it is gonna stay cold for a couple of days then maybe more snow for the 1st day of spring.   We are really hoping they are wrong LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We have sun and near 50 today and sun and 50 tomorrow, then we could get some snow :( I do hope that will be the end of snow till the end of the year and December!!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to all  B)

Author Unknown

Oh my on all that snow.  It's time for that to go way.  I don't have much of a tail - just a little nub - but I'm wagging it as fast as I can to try and blow some warmer air up your way.  

Pippi.   You need to put your tail in reverse... It is getting colder here BOL.   It was only 5 degrees this morning with a wind chill of -5.... 

Today mom is doing more retirement stuff... so many things that people just did wrong.   Not sure what is going on... (*sigh*)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Pippi and everyfur lets wags towards @Sandy_Kramer_etc family and get them warmed up  We have beautiful sunshine today!!
    Time for breakfast - 
    Enjoy and have a wonderful day all  <3

Author Unknown

Okay.  I was wagging clockwise.  Let me try counterclockwise.  hehe.  

Oh that is working we are now warming up and looks like you pups are blowing the next storm out to sea  :smiley: :)

Today mom is gonna do some paperwork and try to sort some more things with dad's retirement... FUN FUN FUN 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF!! I knew all us doggies could help!! BOL!! Lets have 
    and 
    Its a beautiful day out!! Have a great one  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning all.   Oh a large plate of bacon and eggs please.... 

Still more paperwork... but it is a very pretty day so mom is sitting near a window and enjoying the sunny shine.   Hope you all have a wonderful day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning @Sandy_Kramer_etc Think The Binkley Bunch will have some breakfast to. We have a sunny but kinda chilly day :) 

Author Unknown

Good morning Walker and Pippi.   I think Banners! must have forgotten how to get here.   She hasn't been around.   Might need to fly over and bob her mom on the head to remind her where we are LOL

Clouding up here today.   Might be some snow tonight but no one can decide how much snow.   Mom is hoping not too much.  Otherwise same ol same ol here ... cleaning and working on retirement stuff

Hope you are all having a good day 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Good morning! Lets have 
    We have a chilly but sunny day! Yes Banner must have forgotten how to get here BOL!! Have a great day all  B)

Author Unknown

Good morning... It is snowing hard.   They said only 3 inches but if it keeps snowing the way it is we will get more then that .   Shouldn't matter too much we are stocked up, but was really hoping things were gonna start thawing LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Oh and mom says donuts and coffee is perfect for snow days LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

WOOF! I'm always up for Coffee and Donuts!! I hope your weather gets better very soon @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; :)
    It's National Puppy Day 
    Walker 2004, Sweet Alexandria 2004, Molly 2005 and Pookah 2006  <3 It is also Molly's 13th Gotcha Day!! 
    Enjoy and have a Great day all  B)

Author Unknown