What happened to the original Dogster pages?

Verena BlockVerena Block ChicagoPosts: 2Member ✭✭

I signed up with Dogster way back in 2006, and set up pages for my Ripley and Daisy. I'm sad to report that my Daisy passed away yesterday, and I was hoping to find the pics that I had posted on that page way back then. Does Dogster no longer have pet profile pages? Any chance the data has been backed up somewhere?

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,095Member ✭✭✭✭✭

all the pet pages were backed up on the Wayback machine in 2014. If you have your pets id numbers I can help you get them. If not I might be able to get the pet id numbers but would need more info. Let me know and I will see what I can do

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭

So sorry about Daisy........ <3 <3 <3

• j cj c Posts: 8Member

Can anyone help me find my old pet pages? ID#s 155636 and 230622.

edited 5 October, 2017

Duchess
    web.archive.org/web/20170309021817/http://dogster.com/dogs/155636
    Duke
    web.archive.org/web/20170430172351/http://dogster.com/dogs/230622> @j c said:

@j c said:
    Can anyone help me find my old pet pages? ID#s 155636 and 230622.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Verena Block said:
    I signed up with Dogster way back in 2006, and set up pages for my Ripley and Daisy. I'm sad to report that my Daisy passed away yesterday, and I was hoping to find the pics that I had posted on that page way back then. Does Dogster no longer have pet profile pages? Any chance the data has been backed up somewhere?

Are these your babies
    Ripley
    web.archive.org/web/20140208195904/http://dogster.com/dogs/416598
    Daisy
    web.archive.org/web/20140211234912/http://dogster.com/dogs/471307

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• j cj c Posts: 8Member

Thank you so much! :smile:

You are very welcome

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Verena BlockVerena Block ChicagoPosts: 2Member ✭✭

Yes, Sandy, those are my girls! Thank you so much.

You are very welcome... Glad I could help :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Ruth AustinRuth Austin Posts: 1Member

Hope I can find my pages for my four boxers all have passed. Cocoa, Butch, Roxy, and Maximus

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 199,113Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17

Very sorry about Daisy Verena. Ruth, @Sandy_Kramer_etc can help!

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Paul HindePaul Hinde Posts: 3Member
    can you help me find my dogs' page? His name is Lickers page id # 607314. He is listed as jack russell terrier - american pit bull terrier

@Ruth Austin said:
    Hope I can find my pages for my four boxers all have passed. Cocoa, Butch, Roxy, and Maximus

Simple search did not bring them up. Is there any particular group or forum that you may have played in that I could search

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

@Paul Hinde said:
    can you help me find my dogs' page? His name is Lickers page id # 607314. He is listed as jack russell terrier - american pit bull terrier

http://web.archive.org/web/20140208224730/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/607314

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Melissa HinojosaMelissa Hinojosa Posts: 1Member
    I don’t have his Id but his name is Jimmy Dean. German Shepard/Husky mix

Quick search did not find him... But put him on the list of hard to find pups and will let you know when/if I find him

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Erin KellyErin Kelly Posts: 296Member
    Hello — I came back to visit my Sadie’s page but found the site overhauled. I wanted to show my kids all the silly things we used to get up to on Dogster when she was a pup. Sadie passed away this past Sunday, 2/18/18... Seeing her page might help the kids and I with our grief...

my dogster ID was #159615. I specifically remember we were a member of a group called “paradise,” and it might have had *s on either end. Her full name was Sadie Jane Kelly and she was a black lab with a white tummy from Boston. I also wrote a review for Stodder’s neck dog park and for Pawsome Paintings, if it helps.

thank you so much for trying to find her in the archives 🌺

Erin Kelly
    erinmadethat at gmail.com

I put her on my list.   do you remember if she was ever DOTD or DOTW and if so when that wa 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Sandy_WSandy_W Posts: 4Member
    Hey there, I came back to check my dog's profile and it's gone and I'm totally lost with this new setup. His name's Scooter and he's a pomeranian. I don't have the id number. How do I look for his page?
    (*sigh*).... The old pet profiles could not be saved... I may be able to find your archived page in the way back machine, but no promises.   I will put you on my list though.

Keep in mind that the site is in beta  we will eventually be able to post with multiple pets and we can make new pet pages though they are not as fancy as we once had. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Mary Lou DavisMary Lou Davis Posts: 1Member
    My dogs are listed under account #823491 Could you please find them.  I would like their pictures.  Thank you.  Or, send me the link of the Wayback machine, I've never used that before.  
    edited February 28
    My dogs are listed under account #823491 Could you please find them.  I would like their pictures.  Thank you.  Or, send me the link of the Wayback machine, I've never used that before.  
    The old acct number does me no good.  if you have the dogs individual numbers I can find them easily.   If not then I need their names and breeds that they were listed under 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• apekeapeke Posts: 1Member
    Omg, I can't believe my baby  girls page is gone. Id# Was 815492
    Please help?
     I need photos of her.
    Name: Bridgette
    Breed: Pekingese
    edited March 21
    apeke said:
    Omg, I can't believe my baby  girls page is gone. Id# Was 815492
    Please help?
     I need photos of her.
    Name: Bridgette
    Breed: Pekingese
    http://web.archive.org/web/20140210001609/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/815492
    You can get to to Suzie Corkey and Suki's page from Bridgette's Page 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Barbara MillsBarbara Mills Posts: 1Member
    I would like to have help finding my dog pages for Cassie and Scout. They were from Houston Texas or possibly listed in a small inner city Bellaire 77401. Scout had a diary. Cassie was adopted on April 10 2010. Barbara Mills. Please let me know what other information would help. Both Cassie and Scout are Golden Retrievers (Cassie is red an Scout was blonde) I am looking for their #ID but doubt I will find it.
    Do you remember the name of Scout's diary.   that can help to find them 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page