Whinny pup don't know why

jetjet Posts: 1Member
My 6 month old husky out of the blue just started whining. And not cuz he has to use the bathroom. He whines like he is in pain. But after looking him over he is fine. For the past two days he want stop whining and it some times will go for 20min stop then start back up. Nothing has changed with his daily routine. Has anyone else experienced this before. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,521Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to schedule a vet visit in case it is an internal pain.   Also has anything changed recently a new person or pet in the home.  A change in food.  Any change at all.   Some dogs are a creature of habit and if their routine changes even a little it can cause stress.     Hope you can narrow it down.   Give him a cuddle from us 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• myQualityPetSuppliesmyQualityPetSupplies Posts: 2Member
    If this continues, I would go to vet. Just to make sure it is not internal health problem
  • natnatroswell22natnatroswell22 Posts: 41Member
    We aren't vets here so if I were you, bring him immediately to vet coz we can't give you any advices and we can't prescribe some medicines for that.