Redness or sore

rainmjdrainmjd Posts: 2Member
Hello I just want to ask. What are these things on my dog’s chin and upper paws. Haven’t got the chance to come back to the vet. Maybe we can do some home remedy. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,522Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out those look sore.   Could be allergies.   Try putting a little coconut oil on them... see if it helps any til you can get a vet appt 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• rainmjdrainmjd Posts: 2Member
    Thanks Sandy_Kramer_etc
  • LilyzmomLilyzmom Posts: 3Member
    My too girls, Lily and Sophie have skin allergies from fleas. It was so bad that we had to put them on Flea drops and then de-flea the the whole house and yard. since we had to use the flea drops everything else we used was natural. We started in August and I am proud to say that we are flea free!! 
    We used front line flea drops.