Inactive raw feeder group?

fauzoolfauzool Posts: 1Member
i was told to come here to get an excel calculator that would show nutrition and needs for feeding raw. It looks as if there is not much activity here. Why is that? Im concerned.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,914Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 October, 2018
    The Original Dogster was sold a couple of times and in the process got neglected.   It got to the point where it was no longer feasible to keep the site going in the state it was in, so the current owners created a new dogster.   All the old threads that were in the original dogster are still here, but the profiles were lost and many of the people who played here felt that it as not the same.   The owners are working on making this site more like the old dogster, but it is taking time.   If you use the search feature at the top of the page... you may be able to find the thread you are looking for... If not let me know and I will try to search for you 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,914Member ✭✭✭✭✭

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page