Could someone tell me how to stop my dog from eating desserts?

SelfieSelfie Posts: 5Member
My dog loves desserts so much, and I worry about her health. Could someone tell me what should I do to stop her eating behavior?  :s 
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,998Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't give her any... If she eats all her kibble then and only then give her a small treat.  But never substitute treats for meals 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• SelfieSelfie Posts: 5Member
    I see. I try to give her only a very small piece of cake. And after she ate it up, she begged me for more, but I don't give her more desserts, so she pretends to ignore me. It's like she's fidgety or she's in a bad mood. So poor my chubby girl  :/
    You need to be very careful with sweets... A dog can become diabetic like people can... 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Check the pet store... they make cookies that are more healthy for dogs then people snacks.   You still need to be careful not to give them alot, but would be better then giving them people snacks 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• SelfieSelfie Posts: 5Member
    Thanks so much! I'll do all your suggestions.  <3 o:)