human food checker to keep your dog safe

tamastoroktamastorok Posts: 1Member

I’m a proud owner of two dogs (a pudel and a vizsla) and I want to make sure that I feed them properly to keep them healthy. But my parents usually feed them with crap from the table. :/

To prevent this, I did some research on human foods and built a website that checks if a given food is good or bad for dogs. So my parents will now… :)

This website could be really helpful for others so I thought to share it here: https://foodsdogscaneat.com/

I would love to know what you think :)

Really hope that you will find it useful.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,897Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I like it... but you need to update with more foods.   I put in Pancakes... even though I know they are not really good for my dog I wanted to test to see what your program said.   Very good start though 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born