We Want to Hear From You!

1161718192022»

Comments

• Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 206,829Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DogsterAdmin ; This morning I got this - 503 Service Unavailable The origin has been unregistered from Argo Tunnel  I would go back a page and it worked ok one time. Then it happened again and I couldn't get back on the site :( But I did come back this evening and its fine for now.

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• DogsterAdminDogsterAdmin Posts: 142Administrator admin
    Thank you! Just DMed you. 
    Got it!!

Author Unknown

• Kayla GettsKayla Getts Posts: 16Member
    These changes suck. I want my pet profiles back. I literally only logged in again to verify my dogs birth year before I put it on his urn since between that time frame, I've gotten brain damaged. Now I can't even know for certain that I'm getting the right year.. so you guys ruined that. I'll be deleting my account if this is what this site is going to be.
  • HersheyHershey San FranciscoPosts: 67,358Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kayla Getts, we're so sorry fur your loss.  Who was your dog?  Maybe we were pals.
    This is a new site with new owners, so it isn't the same.  But a lot of the members that made the old Dogster great are still here.  You can make a new Profile Page and keep a diary and post photos (the links to our pages are at the end of this post so you can see what they look like.)  All the old groups are here, some are more active than others.  It is, and will be, whatevfur we make it to be.  I hope you'll give it a try.

Hershey
    My motto: When you're chocolate, life is sweet!

My Welcome Page

Winkie's Welcome Page

• DogsterAdminDogsterAdmin Posts: 142Administrator admin
    Kayla — so sorry for your loss and your health troubles. Here are some links that might help you get around the new community — 

If you can’t find your pet’s profile, I know @Sandy_Kramer_etc has been keeping a running list of old profiles. 
  • DIANE STERRITTDIANE STERRITT SAN DIEGOPosts: 7Member ✭✭
    Trying to find Tobie and Patches. First posted 2004. They are Jack Russell Terriers 
    @DIANE STERRITT @Sandy_Kramer_etc might be able to help you find your profiles if they were archived. 

Author Unknown

Don't know what archiving means?
     to place or store (something) in an archive.   transfer (data) to a less frequently used storage medium such as magnetic tape, typically external to the computer system and having a greater storage capacity.
    Years ago Dog/Catster pages, the first one of each of many pet pages were archived 
    http://archive.org/web/ that is the addy. @Sandy_Kramer_etc is very good at helping people find their pet pages. I had 4 dog's and 9 cats on both sites. Now I'm only here. I keep my ID Numbers so that helped finding them but @Sandy_Kramer_etc ; also does a search for the breed. She will check in sometime and might be able to you :) 

Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,978Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know what archiving means?
    I have you on my list.   Most of the dogs pages were archived (* saved  *) on the way back machine.   It is a website that takes snap shots of items on the internet.   They do it so people can go back in time to see what other sites looked like at different periods of time.   Most of the dogs profiles got archived when Dogster first announced they were closing the site... It is a long process but if your baby was archived I will do my best to find it.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Thank you so much Sandy. Because when I moved lots of pictures got lost.