Contest- Win 25 Rosettes!: Dogster Dogs, Help me find a new collar!

2»

Comments

• edited 16 September, 2009
    I'm sure you've got lots to look at Snowy but these are pretty cool. Seeing as you are French - these were inspired by 1950's Paris. CENTRAL DOG COLLAR And these are beautiful TIEGARTEN DOG COLLAR Her's another ICE BLUE Actually all of the ones on this website are lovely.
  • Leisa CriswellLeisa Criswell RockfordPosts: 87Member
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Can't tell really well from the pic in the link you posted, but are hardware pieces (that you don't want shiny) preferred in Silver or gold?
  • Leisa CriswellLeisa Criswell RockfordPosts: 87Member
  • Meekhan WhitakerMeekhan Whitaker JacksonPosts: 843Member
    I know you said that your mom is very picky but I found a web site that she can have a new collar and leash made for you with what she wants. You can also get it in blue. In ultra soft Bull hide leather. here is the link http://www.ldsleather.com/
  • Rosie CRosie C East BayPosts: 8,674Member
    We have a winner! LADY sent me a pmail today and gave me instructions on how to find the exact replacement for my leash/collar! Thank you Lady!!! I'm out of rosettes right now, but a new batch comes in next week and they are all yours! Thank you to all doggies who gave me wonderful suggestions!
  • Diane JonesDiane Jones Central CoastPosts: 4,467Member
    Duplicate
    Just saw this vendor a couple weeks ago at a dog show. Beautiful custom collars and leads. All sorts of soft leathers to choose from in a variety of colors. I tell you they are like butter in your hand. Nicest thing I've seen out there in a while for a nice everyday. www.situpnbed.com
    Edit duplicate. Original post took half and hour to show up.
    edit- duplicate other posts took half an hour to show up.
    Duplicate. Earlier posts took half an hour to show up.
  • dogsbestfriendaustraliadogsbestfriendaustralia Posts: 3Member
    I'm not sure if this is helpful, but my friendand I started a new small business selling dog collars and we would be honoured if you took a look at ours and decided that your dog could wear it with pride!!! https://dogsbestfriendaustralia.com.au/