JoanFJoanF Posts: 12,054Member
Hi! My name is Joan and my 4 1/2 month old German Shepherd is Charlie. I am not new to Dogster but I am new to this forum. :)   

Comments

• roscorosco Posts: 54,717Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie sure is a cutie! 
    Nice to meet you!
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,902Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI Charlie

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Daisy_JakieDaisy_Jakie VancouverPosts: 9,063Member ✭✭✭

Hi Joan and Charlie - Welcome - so glad you're here!  We're over at Furiends Furever - (Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends).  Wish I could tell you how to get there, but I'm new too.  I'll check and see who could tell you.  We're friends on facebk.

You sure is handsome Charlie - hope to see you at Furiends Furever!
  • Daisy_JakieDaisy_Jakie VancouverPosts: 9,063Member ✭✭✭
    Joan - if you change your name to Charlie  pups will know who you're talking about.  Also, I think Rosco above is in Furiends Furever - (Hershey's Place -- Good Food, Good Times, Good Furiends) so click on him and maybe he can help if you want to join us.
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 206,153Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 6
    Hello Joan and Charlie!! This is a link to the group https://community.dogster.com/group/15935-furiends-furever Please come and join us!!  I just sent you an invite also :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown